About the School:
Santanu English Medium School came into existence in the year 1987 in the heart of the town at Bhubaneswar and also 300m. away from Railway Station as a CBSE (Secondary Education ) affiliated school from Lower Nursery to Std.- X with unique facilities.
Vision of School:
- We thrive with the vision and mission of Late Santanu Kumar Das,founder of the school. The students are provided with vibrant academically challenging environment in order to foster intellectual curiosity and sense of responsibilities within themselves.
- We aim at the holistic development of the students apart from academic excellency, emphasize on cognitive development, value education, inculcation of good behaviour and conduct.
- Our endeavor is to provide a student friendly environment to nurture the individuality and personality of the child to encourage him/her to learn and to inculcate the spirit of friendship, equality, discipline, inquisitiveness and human values.
- We believe in the guiding principle “Let learning be a joy teaching pleasure”.
What We do ?
- Emphasis on learning by doing.
- Preparing the child to face the challenges of life
- Adopting the techniques to accommodate individual child as per his/her requirement
- Periodic health check up
- Regular Yoga Classes
- Continuous evaluation
- Emphasis on interactive learning